Pressing RESET Certification
Register • $349
Saturday Jan 25, 2020
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
500 Bellevue Way, NE, Ste 230
Bellevue, WA 98004
OS Pressing RESET - Seattle
Jan 25 Bellevue, WA 349
Join us at the Original Strength Pressing RESET Certification in Bellevue, WA at TruFusion Bellevue on Saturday, January 25, 2020. We will teach you how to help your clients restore and rebuild their Original Strength and improve the results they experience when working with you. The OS Pressing RESET Certification is the introduction to the OS system.
We will teach you how to use the human developmental system to understand why your client may move in a particular way or may be stuck getting to the next level. In this workshop, you will learn how and why the human body is capable of remembering its original design for movement. You will be able to use what you learn on yourself, clients of any age, health or physical condition (as long as they are medically cleared to live). This certification will help you change lives, possibly even yours.
A typical OS Pressing RESET attendee is a Health, Fitness, or Education Professional. Some have been in their profession for many years, others are new. Some work in niche markets such as seniors or certain neuromuscular diseases and others work with professional athletes, and others work with pre/post-surgical patients or stroke victims. A common thread in all attendees is the desire to help their clients, whoever they are, improve and achieve more significant results. This diverse mix is also part of what makes the certification so rewarding for our attendees.
During the eight (8) hours of learning, you will be moving and doing what you can while you gain first-hand experience with personal results.
The three pillars of OS
- The OS Big 5 RESETs (including breathing, head control, rolling, rocking, and contralateral movements)
- The definition of reflexive strength and stability
- What is the vestibular system and why it’s so important
- What neuroplasticity means to your life
- Why OS views things from a Good, Better, Best perspective
- Which regression or progression works best for your body
- How to Press RESET using the OS System
- How to help your clients achieve more