Pressing RESET Certification
Saturday Jul 11, 2020
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
0403 829 629
VenueQueensland Kettlebell Club
Unit 4 / 62 Didsbury St
East Brisbane, 4169
OS Pressing RESET - Brisbane
Jul 11 East Brisbane,
Join us at the Original Strength Pressing RESET Certification in Brisbane, Australia at Queensland Kettlebells on Saturday, July 11, 2020 (9:00 AM). We will teach you how to help your clients restore and rebuild their Original Strength and improve the results they experience when working with you. The OS Pressing RESET Certification is the introduction to the OS system.
The three pillars of OS
- The OS Big 5 RESETs (including breathing, head control, rolling, rocking, and contralateral movements)
- The definition of reflexive strength and stability
- What is the vestibular system and why it’s so important
- What neuroplasticity means to your life
- Why OS views things from a Good, Better, Best perspective
- Which regression or progression works best for your body
- How to Press RESET using the OS System
- How to help your clients achieve more
Prerequisites, CEUs, and Additional Details
The OS Pressing RESET Certification is also the required prerequisite to the OS Pro RESET Certification. The OS Pro RESET Certification goes more in-depth into why the OS system works and how to develop programs for your clients. It also provides instruction on how to use and implement the OS Screen & Assessment (OSSA) into your business.
Upon completion of the certification, you may choose to become an OS Certified Professional – Coach to help you continue to grow your business.
0.6 NASM CEUs – The National Academy of Sports Medicine recognizes Original Strength Systems as a Continuing Education Provider.
6 AFAA CEUs – The Athletics and Fitness Association of America recognizes Original Strength Systems as a Continuing Education Provider.
Refund Policy: If you are unable to attend your registered certification, we will transfer the registration fee to a future certification of the same level per your selection.