- Methods to aid in recovery
- How to address overtraining issues from crawling
- Developing self awareness
- Healthcare Professionals/Clinicians improving compliance in patients
- Using the OSSA to help you see more...simply
- Tim's attempt at rapid fire questions in regards to tools at the end. (addresses stuff like foam rollers, cognitive bracing, and neutral spine). - Dani's attempt at talking more on this podcast
DAN BARROWS DPT, Barrows Physical Therapy in Fresno, CA - Dan decided to become a physical therapist after being in a horrific car accident. After extensive physical therapy, he realized that he was fascinated with the human body and how it works, why it stops working and how to get it moving again… This curiosity also lead him to Original Strength.
Dr. Dan has been practicing physical therapy for more than 30 years and operates out of his own practice in Fresno, California. Barrows is also a passionate college professor and is dedicated to changing the way that healthcare professionals look at and restore the human body.
MIKE MUSSELMAN, DC, Musselman Family Chiropractic in New Ulm, MN.
Mike joined the Original Strength Team after attending one of our very first workshops. His passion and knowledge of the spine and nervous system is something we are constantly picking and learning from.
Dr. Mike has been providing chiropractic care to the good people of Minnesota for more than 20 years and is committed to teaching the world how effective pressing reset is on developing and retraining the nervous system.