In order to host a workshop we need to know that you are committed to learning and spreading OS in your area.
- A minimum of 21 workshop attendees. We prefer 25, and if your space can hold it, we can take up to 50+ people. We average about 24-30 participants.
- Your space must be able to hold at least 25 participants with room for floor activity and it should be a space free of distractions. This space can be just about anywhere, it does NOT need to be a gym/fitness facility.
- Your facility should be within about 1 hour of the airport.
- Hosts must be willing to cover the difference of participants less than the minimum.
- We typically request help with transportation to/from the airport and our workshop facility.
- International workshops have additional requirements depending on dates and locations of workshop.
Please contact Dani at Dani@originalstrength.net to set up an Original Strength Pressing RESET Workshop or to get more information.