In order to host a certification, we need to know that you are committed to learning and spreading OS in your area.
- Ideally, a minimum of 21 participants. We prefer 25, and if your space is sufficient, we can take up to 50. We average about 20-27 participants.
- Your space must be able to accommodate at least 25 participants with room for floor activity and it should be a space free of distractions. This space can be just about anywhere, it does NOT need to be a gym/fitness facility.
- Your facility should be within about 1 hour of the airport.
- Certification hosts receive 2 comped spots.
- We occasionally ask for help with transportation to/from the airport and the certification facility.
- International certifications have additional requirements depending on dates and locations, but we are definitely international.
Please contact Dani at Dani@originalstrength.net to set up an Original Strength Pressing RESET Certification or to get more information.