- This event has passed.
OS Pressing RESET – United Kingdom
July 7, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-5
Join us at the Original Strength Pressing RESET Workshop at The Combat & Exercise Center in Nuneaton, UK on Saturday, July 7, 2018. We will teach you how to restore and rebuild your Original Strength by relearning the foundation of your strength.
The OS Pressing RESET Workshop is intended for any breathing human being. In this workshop you will learn how the human body (your body) is capable of remembering the way it was created to move. No matter your age, health, physical condition, as long as you are medically cleared to live your life, this workshop may change your life.
A typical OS Pressing RESET attendee looks just like you. They come from every industry, every profession, every body shape, every age and every physical condition, each with their very own personal history of movements. This diverse mix is what makes the workshop so rewarding for our attendees.
During the 6 hour long OS Pressing RESET Workshop you will be moving and doing what you can while you learn:
- The three foundational principles of OS
- The OS Big 5 RESETs (including breathing, head control, rolling, rocking, and contra-lateral movements)
- What Reflexive strength and stability is
- What the heck a vestibular system is and why it’s so important
- What neuroplasticity means to your life
- Why OS views things from a Good, Better, Best perspective
- Which regression or progression works best for your body
- How to implement OS in your life by pressing reset
- How to help others improve their movement strength
The OS Pressing RESET Workshop also lays the foundation for the OS Pro RESET Workshop which is geared towards health and fitness professionals as well as those who just like to know more of the reasons of why OS is so effective for so many.
1.0 ACE CEUs – Original Strength is recognized by the American Council on Exercise as a Continuing Education Provider.
Refund Policy: We will gladly transfer registration fees to an alternate workshop date/location or hold registration fee to apply to future scheduling.
Accommodation Recommendations: TBA