OS Pressing RESET – Tucson
April 27 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+0$349
Join us at the Original Strength Pressing RESET Certification in Tucson, AZ at Tucson Strength on Saturday, April 27, 2019. We will teach you how to help clients/patients restore and rebuild their Original Strength and improve the results they experience when working with them. The OS Pressing RESET Certification is the introduction to the Original Strength System.
During the eight (8) hours of learning, attendees will be moving and doing what they can while gaining first-hand experience with personal results.
We will discuss:
- The three pillars of OS
- The OS Big 5 RESETs (including breathing, head control, rolling, rocking, and contralateral movements)
- The definition of reflexive strength and stability
- What is the vestibular system and why it’s so important
- What neuroplasticity means to your life
- Why OS views things from a Good, Better, Best perspective
- Which regression or progression work best for your body
- How to Press RESET using the OS System
- How to help your clients/patients achieve more
- How to implement the system into daily use and increase client compliance
This course leads to certification as an OS Certified Coach once you have passed the included certification exam following the workshop.
0.6 ACE CEUs – The American Council on Exercise recognizes Original Strength Systems, LLC as a Continuing Education Provider.
0.6 NASM CEUs – The National Academy of Sports Medicine recognizes Original Strength Systems as a Continuing Education Provider.
6 AFAA CEUs – The Athletics and Fitness Association of America recognizes Original Strength Systems as a Continuing Education Provider.
Refund Policy: If you are unable to attend your registered certification, we will transfer the registration fee to a future certification of the same level per your selection.