Pressing RESET for The Everyday Person Clinic
Saturday Aug 31, 2019
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
+639178482040 or +639062440406
Unit D Block 51, 2A Bristol St
Novaliches, Quezon City 1121
+63 2 755 9569
Pressing Reset for the Everyday Person - Philippines
Aug 31 Novaliches, Quezon City
Join us for an introduction to Original Strength and learning how to press reset!
This movement based clinic will introduce you to how to press reset on your body to help unlock the nervous system which improves movement, decreases stress, betters posture, and will leave you feeling better than when you started.
We’ll focus on exploring some of the Big 5 Resets and also spend plenty of time with crawling and other performance enhancing movements that will test not only your body, but also your mind while building reflexive strength and stability.
Pressing RESET has been featured by Washington Post, Fox News, Shape, Mens Health, and used by several professional sports programs, and medical facilities.
The three pillars of OS
- The OS Big 5 RESETs (including breathing, head control, rolling, rocking, and contralateral movements)
- The definition of reflexive strength and stability
- What is the vestibular system and why it’s so important
- What neuroplasticity means to your life
- Why OS views things from a Good, Better, Best perspective
- Which regression or progression works best for your body
- How to Press RESET using the OS System
- How to help your clients achieve more
Prerequisites, CEUs, and Additional Details
Cost: 700 php
To register: Please pay via BPI Family Savings Account #6796136594; Account Name: Mark Joseph Limbaga Gian Colocado: To register, kindly settle your payment thru bank depo/transfer.
Refund Policy: If you are unable to attend your registered certification, we will transfer the registration fee to a future certification of the same level per your selection.