Clinical RESET Certification
Saturday Nov 20, 2021 - Sunday Nov 21, 2021
Friday 9am-6pm; Saturday 9am-4pm
OS Clinical RESET - France
Nov 20 Caen, $
Learn the power of integrating the vestibular system, the autonomic nervous system (sympathetic and parasympathetic) and the respiratory system into improving musculoskeletal performance and functional outcomes. By integrating the neurodevelopmental sequence into our daily adult lives, our exercise and sports routines and our movement prescriptions (HEP's), we can see amazing and immediate results in mobility, pain-free ranges of motion, biomechanics (neuromuscular recruitment patterns) and function.
Through the use of breathing patterns, head movements, rolling, rocking, crawling and cross-body movement patterns that we naturally begin in the first few days of our lives, we can help our patients get back to living their lives and moving like they were meant to. The Original Strength movement paradigm also addresses Fear Avoidance Beliefs and is a great way to quickly improve buy-in from your patients and improve compliance with attending scheduled appointments, performing HEPs and continuing with their movement prescriptions.
Attendees may choose to take the exam to become an OS Certified Professional - Clinician or Practitioner. The cost of the exam is included in the registration fee.
The 14 hour (2 days) class is taught by practicing Physical Therapists and Personal Trainers.
Typical attendees include Physical and Occupational Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Chiropractors, Osteopaths.
CEUS are available.
Completion of this course will also qualify you to test to become an OS Certified Professional – Clinician.
Location: Caen, Normandy, France
How Original Strength assists in the restoration of efficient reflexive movement.
- Constructing a rationale for the use of the main principles of OS in the development of therapeutic exercise programs and activities for patients.
- OS Big 5 RESETs with their associate progressions and regressions.
- Integrating correct diaphragmatic breathing and rationale into patient therapeutic exercise programs.
- Integrating concepts of the normal and pathological physiology of body tissues into the into the application of restorative functional movements.
- How to construct a rationale for OS as restorative movement system by applying sound neurologic developmental principles.
- How to perform and score the OS Screen & Assessment (OSSA).
- Integrating the OSSA into the evaluation inefficient and dysfunctional movements.
- Formulating an effective therapeutic exercise program from measures collected while performing the OSSA.
- How to modify the OS RESETs to accommodate structural and pathological conditions.
Prerequisites, CEUs, and Additional Details
Upon completion of the certification, you may choose to become an OS Certified Professional – Clincian or Practitioner to help you help your patients and continue to grow your business.
Refund Policy: If you are unable to attend your registered certification, we will transfer the registration fee to a future certification of the same level per your selection.